About this Course
Hello learners, this is an Intermediate level course on Alexa Skills Development, which will enhance your knowledge on building Alexa Skills, as you will learn about integrating APIs, Web applications, Raspberry pi 3 and AWS IoT along with an Alexa Skill.
The course begins with the date skill, a skill that will interact with the Wikipedia API to get useful information of a date. After that, a simple IoT Skill, which will help you understand the basics of interacting with AWS IoT. Then, the color game skill, where you will build an Interactive web game with an Alexa Skill, which will help you understand the changes required for controlling an existing web application using an Alexa skill. Lastly, the Raspberry pi-car skill, where you will learn to control the Raspberry pi-car using an Alexa Skill through AWS IoT.
The course gives detailed explanations for all the coding involved in developing these Alexa Skills and also has few projects that can help you to practice and master the concepts by yourself. While doing the projects and going through the course, you can feel free to ask your doubts. You will get a response within one working day. Thank you and have a nice time learning.
- Basics of Alexa Skill development
- Knowledge of using Alexa Skills Kit – Skill Development Kit (ASK-SDK, NodeJS) for Skill development
- Basics of Raspberry Pi, which is required only for the last section of the course
What you will learn
- You will be able to integrate API along with an Alexa Skill
- You will be able to integrate AWS IoT with an Alexa Skill
- You will be able to connect a web application to an Alexa Skill using Amazon Cognito and AWS IoT
- You will be able to control any existing web application using an Alexa skill
- You will be able to control Raspberry pi 3 with an Alexa skill using AWS IoT
Who should Learn this course
- Anyone who wants to learn to integrate Alexa Skills with APIs.
- Anyone who wants to explore AWS IoT
- Anyone who wants to control Web Applications using Alexa Skills and AWS IoT.
- Anyone who wants to control the Raspberry Pi using Alexa Skills and AWS IoT.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2:20:58hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes