Scratch Programming for Raspberry Pi
About this Course
This course is primarily targeted at young learners ( age 8 to 16), who are keen to explore the Scratch visual programming environment. No prior knowledge of computers or programming is required to benefit from this course.
The course is structured as a series of entertaining programming projects, through which the students will be introduced to all the building blocks of the Scratch programming language. By the end of the course, the students will be confident enough to create their own Scratch projects and games.
This course can be completed in around 3 hours. This includes the time required to complete the project assignments.
If your children are new to programming, this course will teach them how to ideate and design projects from scratch by using standard programming concepts.
If the student mails the project assignments, he/she will be eligible for a ScratchNinja “White Belt” certificate.
- No prior knowledge of programming or coding is required
- You would need to download the offline editor for Scratch 2.0
What you will learn
- Design animations
- Make fun interactive games
- Code educational programs
- Submit projects for a Scratch Ninja Course Completion certificate
Who should Learn this course
- This course is best suited for children who want to learn a new visual programming language.
- No prior knowledge of programming or coding is required.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1:33:50 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes