Internet Of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) is everywhere. It provides advanced data collection, connectivity, and analysis of information collected by computers everywhere—taking the concepts of Machine-to-Machine communication farther than ever before. This course gives a foundation in the Internet of Things, including the components, tools, and analysis by teaching the concepts behind the IoT and a look at real-world solutions.
- Understand the definition and significance of the Internet of Things
- Discuss the architecture, operation, and business benefits of an IoT solution
- Examine the potential business opportunities that IoT can uncover
- Explore the relationship between IoT, cloud computing, and big data
- Identify how IoT differs from traditional data collection systems
Who Should Attend
Audience includes executives, managers, engineers, developers, and others at all levels of experience with an interest in understanding concepts, and technologies involved with the Internet of Things (IoT).
No specific prerequisites are required.
Credit Goes to Smart programming Tech
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4;15 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes