Introduction to C Programming
In this Programming Fundamentals course, this tutorial will teach you how to write code by pre-setting what your program should do – an important approach for novice founders and professional editors. You will learn how to assemble and deploy your system, and how to test and adjust it. This course builds on the seven steps you have already learned and provides a framework for systematic evaluation and fixation so that you can find and fix problems effectively.
C is one of the most important languages in the system. It is used to organize desktop programs, compilers, tools and resources, and even hardware. C-language is fast and efficient – but it can be difficult to learn. Unless you have used this course. These studies begin with a gentle introduction of C.
- A computer running Microsoft Windows, Linux, or the Mac operating systems
- A C compiler and code editor (both are available free)
- No programming experience, all concepts taught in this class!
Who should take this course:
- Newcomers to programming
- Programmers of other languages who want a fast way into C
- Anyone who needs to master C as a basis for using C++ or Objective-C
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 0:20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 45
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes